Website Life & Brand Portfolio
Life & Brand PortfolioMontague Gardens, Western Cape
Life & Brand Portfolio is looking for a self-directed and detail oriented, successful Procurement Supervisor with an inquisitive nature and the desire to solve problems with analytical thinking. The ideal candidate should have good organizational skills and experience in both leading and working as part of a team, preferably in the hospitality or food industry. You will report directly to the Supply Chain Manager & be required to:
OVERVIEW OF RESPONSIBILITIES OF THE POSITION INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
Overall management of staff within this department
Contributing toward company achievement of EBITDA target.
Build relationships and negotiate with suppliers and manage their performance, ensuring that there is consistent availability of products and that it is delivered on time
Consistently maintain a good hygiene audit score.
Manage the stock levels and ordering in line with specified targets.
Track success / satisfaction rate of uptake of central kitchen products and returns.
Manage the full delivery function, ensuring; accuracy, punctuality, proper temperatures, condition of delivery trucks.
Manage the company’s BBBEE scorecard with the aim of continuous improvement.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE, SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE REQUIRED
· Procurement experience – minimum of 5 years
· Relevant Tertiary Qualification
· Must have Good Food Knowledge
· Experience managing a large central manufacturing facility advantageous.
· Deep understanding and professional experience in setting up Service Level Agreements
· Manufacturing experience
· National Supplier experience
· Stock control experience, planning par levels and stock rotation.
· Stock variance analysis and reporting across multiple locations
· Negotiating skills at a Senior Level
· Excellent people skills as well as strong verbal and written communication skills
· Advanced skills with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
· Excellent negotiation and consulting skills
· Strong market knowledge and experience in working across various functions, businesses and regions
· Previous knowledge of Micros advantageous
PLEASE NOTE THAT PREFERENCE WILL BE GIVEN TO CANDIDATES FROM A PREVIOUSLY DISADVANTAGED BACKGROUND, IN TERMS OF OUR COMMITMENT TO EMPLOYMENT EQUITY.
WE RESERVE THE RIGHT NOT TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT.
SHOULD YOU NOT RECEIVE FEEDBACK WITHIN TWO WEEKS PLEASE ASSUME THAT YOUR APPLICATION HAS NOT BEEN SUCCESSFUL
Job Type: Full-time
Food: 3 years (Preferred)
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org.