Monitor the main economic indicators of the country by exercising the duties for which he/she is responsible: Management, Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Tax and, if the need arises, Legal and Information Systems.
KEY JOB ACCOUNTABILITIES:
- Contribute to the development of the Country by advising Senior Management on the best economic choices to be implemented.
- Inform and alert his/her superiors (Country, Zone) of all significant events and to take every initiative needed to bring about the economic optimization of his/her area of activity.
- Lead the process of drafting the Plan, Budget, and Trends.
- Implement the Group’s systems, processes, and tools to ensure that the Group’s Standards (financial, accounting, management, tax in the framework of prevailing legislation) and those pertaining to Internal Control are permanently applied:
- Supervise the closing of statutory accounts and compliance with local legal obligations.
- Ensure that obligations concerning local tax and reporting to the Group (payments, lawsuits) are respected and to monitor local information concerning transfer pricing.
- Maintain good internal control practices and implement actions required to ensure their permanency.
- Manage relations with external auditors, local tax authorities and banks (planning, documenting, and organizing the necessary contacts).
- Forecast and plan the entity’s treasury flows and cash flows.
- Implement the Group’s systems, processes, and tools in order to control and optimize indirect expenses (POS advertising, media, marketing services, travel policy, vehicle fleets…) in conjunction with Purchasing.
- Supervise IT and legal activities if the need arises.
- Be responsible for recruiting and developing local talents and ensuring the solidity of succession plans in conjunction with the Country’s HR department.
TECHNICAL / PROFESSIONAL & PERSONAL COMPETENCIES REQUIRED:
MASTER MANAGEMENT STANDARDS (controlling, accounting) & INTERNAL CONTROL
- Uses the financial documents and ensures they comply with internal (Management standards) and external standards
(GAAP/IFRS) OPTIMIZE COSTS (FINANCE)
- Applies costing methods to model and evaluate performance in his/her domain of activity (sales, marketing, OPEX…)
BUDGET FOR GROWTH (FINANCE)
- Develops budgets and financial forecasts (trends) in collaboration with the business: P&L, balance sheet, and working capital
- Understands how these elements relate to achievement of overall business & financial targets
- Seizes transfo. levers in Fin. to increase contribution of Fin. to overall effic. & sustain growth of OA: processes, eco models re. new bus…
EFFICIENT USE OF REPORTING AND CONSOLIDATION (FINANCE)
- Ensures financial reporting is aligned with the Group’s standards
PLAN AND ANALYZE BUSINESS PERFORMANCE
- Anticipates and identifies opportunities, risks and solutions to close the gap.
- Sets objectives, goals & targets
- Recommends changes in a strategic direction
- Calculates and interprets financial results
ACT AS A PROACTIVE BUSINESS PARTNER (FINANCE)
- Uses OA know. & market & fin. expertise to understand, improve, challenge & provide strat. reco. contributing to overall effective. of bus.
MAXIMIZE SYSTEMS & DATA MANAGEMENT
- Leverages knowledge and intuition around systems/data management to provide insight into critical issues (SAP, Compass, Magnitude…)
- People Developer
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com.